- Liability: Davis Bait Co. custom does its best to make sure that the products you buy are of the highest quality available. Davis Bait Co. cannot and will not be responsible for damages to persons or properties due to the use of any product we sell. All product liability is the responsibility of the manufacturer of the products. By placing your order, you understand and agree.
- Methods of Payment:Our website, powered by Ecommerce Solutions, accepts the following methods of payment: VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Diners Club and JBC Card.
- Warranties: Davis Bait Co. manufactures all products offered on the davisbait.com site; all products are made by hand and inspected for defects and quality prior to packaging. All products are delivered to as free from defect to purchaser and are not warrantied beyond inspection at delivery.
- Shipping: Orders are typically processed within 24-48 hours. Most products are shipped by US Priority Mail or UPS. If we discover a delay in your shipment, we will do our best to contact you and let you know. In most cases, if a product is not available to ship immediately, it is placed on backorder. Because this is considered a special order, your credit card will be charged at the time of order. If you have special shipping requirements, please contact us. Because of this, the shipping rate displayed above is an estimate only. We reserve the right to make appropriate changes and adjustments after the order if they are necessary. Shipping prices apply to US Lower 48 States Only. By placing your order, you express understanding and consent.
- Pricing: All prices are in US Dollars. Prices do not include shipping unless otherwise noted. Prices subject to change without notice. Saved Orders If you save an order and place the order at a later date, if there has been a price change the price of the item will be charged at the current price. In other words, if you put an item in your cart and save the order while it is on sale and order it after the sale, you will NOT get the sale price. We also delete saved orders older than 30 days.
- International Orders: Davis Bait Co. will ship only to United States and Internstionsl addresses serviced by UPS and/or FedEx.
- Cancellations:Davis Bait Co. manufactures all products sold through davisbait.com; therefore our production is based on orders. Any orders received are considered special orders and are non-cancelable.
- Returns: Because of the nature of the business, most items are considered special orders. Be sure of what you want before ordering online. If you are not satisfied, contact us immediately. We will not accept returns without prior authorization. If you need to return an item because you do not want it, you may do so, but you must include all packaging and the product must be able to be resold as new. We will refund the purchase price; however, we will not refund the shipping to you or repay you for the shipping back to us. Restocking fees will be figured on a case-by-case basis but are generally assessed a 10-20% restocking fee. If you receive defective merchandise, contact us immediately so we can discuss a resolution. All products are individually inspected prior to packaging, if you feel that the products received are damaged; please contact us immediately to discuss a resolution.
- Security Policy: Davis Bait Co. uses an Ecommerce Solutions product and hosting service for our online store; this site uses a 256-bit encryption during online purchases. We have also made efforts to secure your personal data, including encrypting your credit card data in our database. Though we have taken measures to secure the data, no system is perfect. We will not be held liable for any theft or misuses of your credit card or personal information.